Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sick things to do when you are Sick!

So I suppose it was inevitable that I would end up sick or in the process of getting sick.. at some point. 
My ever faithful Echinacea vitamins are doing their job, helping my immune system fight off the enemy but wow... I feel like crap...normally I can tell I am coming down with something when my coffee tastes like crap (not that I would have any idea what actual crap tastes like) ..but... anyhow yes I am not feeling great.

So since I am not doing anything today other than trying to get well again, I thought I would post some things I like to do when I am sick.  

The List!

1. Pintrest, I try to pin daily but that doesn't always work out, so when I am sick and have nothing better to do, I take some time to catch up on my pinning ... so addictive but in a good way.

2. Simming, Playing Sims3 or some other game is a great way to past time time, in fact ... one of my Sims got sick this morning.. so hoping I didn't give it to them. (Yes, I realize that's not possible.. although...)

3. Reading, Reading is such a great thing to do when sick.. or not sick, since it requires nothing but turning pages... or if you do the whole ebook thing (which I don't) then you don't even have to turn pages.

4. Watch a movie, since I rarely watch TV, I would probably put in an old movie and get comfy with a bunch of pillows and blankets.

5. Social Networking, I might not to a lot of this because if I am sick and moody I might end up saying something to someone or posting something that I might later regret.

6. Blogging, and lastly... posting a blog post about being sick and things you can do when you are sick.. is always fun. :)